7 Plank Road
Registered historic property that was originally built in 1931 as a paint factory for R.A. Templeton Ltd.. The property is built with solid concrete walls and has steel columns and beams with wood joist floors.
The main floor is currently used as an art gallery with open concept and the upper two floors are occupied by two architectural firms.
The site is rectangular with 109 ft frontage and about 19892 sq ft.
The building has a 600 am 3 phase service.
The first floor contains 3593 sq ft, second floor 3387 sq ft and third floor 3302 sq ft for a total of 10282 sq ft net rentable (12186 gross)
For further information, call Chris O’Dea at 685-6559
Enjoy the remaining photos
Click thumbnail below to enlarge image:
Return to Top