Why sell by auction at ODeas
- Auctions can generate
excitement and buyer interest.
- The auction brings interested
buyers to a point of decision. Buyers must act on or lose an
opportunity to purchase items of interest.
- Competitive bidding sets fair
market value for items sold that day.
- Auctions generally outperform
other marketing strategies.
- Advertising in advance
stimulates significant interest and can be supplemented with direct
marketing, target marketing, resulting in exposure of auction items to
a large number of segmented prospects during viewing hours.
- The seller sets the time and
can set the place of the sale.
- The auction takes the seller
out of the negotiation process.
- Free house calls and
confidential pre-auction estimates.
- Reserved bids (minimum acceptable price, below which your property
cannot be sold ), can be established by the seller, in consultation
with the auctioneer, for selected items prior to the consignment.
- Opportunity to reduce
inventory or dispose of other business or personal assets/chattels and
receive cash settlement within ten working days.